[wtp-dev] Enumerating interested parties for Java EE Configuration Editors project proposal

EMO is presently blocking this project proposal from being posted on the grounds that I haven’t documented sufficient community interest. The exact quote is “no apparent community support”. Needless to say that I disagree with that assessment, but it looks like we will need to document the _exact_ individuals who have interest in this.

So… If you are interested in seeing editors for Java EE Configuration files (web.xml, application.xml, etc.) at Eclipse, please respond and I will add your name under the interested parties section of the proposal.

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top