Re: [wtp-dev] Enhancement Request

Hi Lance

Indeed this is not the right list. The projects at Eclipse all use Bugzilla to track enhancement requests (as well as bugs). You should open an account ( https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ ) and create your enhancement request there, using this categorization:

Classification: WebTools
Product: WTP Java EE Tools
Component: J2EE

And thanks for the kind words!