Re: [wtp-dev] How to extend Web Page Editor's palette?

Hi Lan,

Thank you for your advises :-)

Yeah, i know this mail list is used for the development of WTP itself,
in fact, i want to commit this project to WTP as a patch in the future
once i have finished its development job

在 2011年5月13日 上午12:32,Ian Trimble <ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx> 写道: