[wtp-dev] Commit rights for Bob Fraser have been expired

webtools.website Committers,
David Williams has expired the commit rights for Bob Fraser (bfraser).  The
reason for this change is:

I got a chance to catch-up with Bob at EclipseCon, and part of the
conversation was that he thought it time to be removed as a committer, as
his current job assignments pull him in other directions. And he followed
up in an email to me (excerpted below).

Great to see you Bob. Best of luck on your new assignments.

= = =

It is time to turn me into an inactive committer.  I have really enjoyed
working with the team and have learned a ton about open source processes.

= = =

Thanks for your help, Bob!

Back to the top