Re: [wtp-dev] "java indexing" thread causes high cpu load after build

Hi Patric,

Please feel free to open an enhancement request: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=WTP%20Source%20Editing&component=jst.jsp

- Nick

From: Patric Rufflar <patric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/15/2011 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] "java indexing" thread causes high cpu load after build
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nicolas,

thank you for your answer.
Filtering some files because of some rules (e.g. derived state) would
be very cool.
Should I log an enhancement request?

Btw: I locally changed the WTP sources to not consider derived
ressources using the PDE.
How can I create a patched plugin/feature patch to make these changes
persistent and to share them with my colleagues?

Best regards,
Patric