From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bergman, Moshe
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 4:29 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Is this intended WTP behavior?

Hello,

I am having issue of non-project files from deployed web modules in Tomcat. I am wondering is this intended behavior?

For example:

Tomcat:
* Module1
* Module2

After initial sync I place files inside the module folders manually. For example: C:\Tomcat\webapps\Module1\Main.swf

It seems when making changes and Eclipse resyncs Main.swf is deleted from the folder.

Note: I also posted this on SO:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5092167/preventing-eclipse-from-deleting-files-in-web-folders-deployed-under-tomcat-when

Thanks,

Moshe

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@xxxxxxx and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com

Back to the top