[wtp-dev] Our sixth migration guide!?

Hard to believe we are up to 6 ... but if I can count right, we are. I've created a bare outline document at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_Help_for_Old_Friends_VI

I have included subproject headings similar to what we've had before ... but feel free to remove, add, or edit how ever you'd like.

Committers (and adopters) should add information here that will help (other) adopters move to our Indigo release. It might be full-fledged "how to" information, or just links to other messages or bugs with that how to information. It is intended to be a "central jump off point" for helpful information, not necessarily a full fledged stand-alone migration guide.