From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 9:09 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Top level WTP features

I'll paste below what are currently the 19 sdk features we build from our 3 build-time-assembly features.  We currently build only sdk features and they of course pull in runtime and source (and doc) features. It appears we end up with 102 features in current builds (which surprises even me!). And of course, some of the SDK features have more than one runtime feature ... we have 24 runtime features from WTP currently defined in JEE IDE Package feature (pasted below).

There may (or may not) be changes to "flatten" some of our feature hierarchies, in Indigo (bug 297398 ). This might change a few of the "top level" ones, if we do.

Plus, some subprojects are discussing adding/changing features.

Hope this helps get you some of the information you need.

= = = = = = built SDKs = = = = =

org.eclipse.wst.sdk

         org.eclipse.wst.common.fproj.sdk
         org.eclipse.wst.jsdt_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.wst.xml_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.wst.web_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.wst.xsl_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.wst.server_adapters.sdk.feature

org.eclipse.jst.sdk

         org.eclipse.jst.common.fproj.enablement.jdt.sdk
         org.eclipse.jst.server_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jst.web_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jst.enterprise_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jst.server_adapters.sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jst.server_adapters.ext.sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis2tools_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jst.ws.jaxws.assembly_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jsf_sdk.assembly.feature

org.eclipse.jpt_sdk.assembly.feature

         org.eclipse.jpt_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jpt.eclipselink_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb_sdk.feature
         org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb.eclipselink_sdk.feature

= = = = = = current JEE Package Features = = = = =

The JEE IDE feature project can be checked out from cvs to see latest or complete list:
/cvsroot/technology
org.eclipse.epp/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.feature

      org.eclipse.wst.common.fproj
      org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.feature
      org.eclipse.wst.xml_ui.feature
      org.eclipse.wst.web_ui.feature
      org.eclipse.wst.server_adapters.feature
      org.eclipse.wst.xsl.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.common.fproj.enablement.jdt
      org.eclipse.jst.server_ui.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.server_adapters.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.server_adapters.ext.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.web_ui.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.enterprise_ui.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.webpageeditor.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.jsf.apache.trinidad.tagsupport.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis2tools.feature
      org.eclipse.jpt.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis2tools.feature
      org.eclipse.jpt.eclipselink.feature
      org.eclipse.jsf.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.webpageeditor.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.jsf.apache.trinidad.tagsupport.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.ws.jaxws.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.ws.cxf.feature
      org.eclipse.jst.ws.jaxws.dom.feature