[wtp-dev] Correction to our M5 schedule ... it is this week, not next!

Apologies for the error, but a typo (that I made) in the cross-project SimRel calendar (bug 335184) got carried over into our WTP calendar as well.

This means our Indigo M5 +2 date is 2/1 (instead of 2/8) which means our final build for M5 is this week, not next. I hope everyone can adjust and deliver as best we can a solid M5, in these final few days.

I realize this might effect some items hoped for M5 (that perhaps will have to be pushed out to M6) but I think best to make the adjustment now, rather than have a very short M6 cycle.

Apologies for the typo and not catching it earlier.

Thanks.

Back to the top