Re: [wtp-dev] Note change in call-in phone number for status meetings - reminder

Since we didn't meet last week, after this first announcement, I thought it'd be worth one more reminder that our status call number has changed.

Talk to you this afternoon.

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "wtp-pmc" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        11/21/2010 11:23 PM
Subject:        [wtp-dev] Note change in call-in phone number for status meetings
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The phone number(s) we use for WTP-PMC and WTP-Status meetings (Tuesday and Thursday meetings) will be changing, effective immediately.

I have updated the meeting logistic pages, but wanted to send this note too since  I know some of you have the number on speed dial :) and probably do not even look at the phone number on the pages any longer.

I'm hoping the list of global numbers is as good or better than the old one, but you might want to check ahead of time, and make arrangements if your country is not included.

Thanks,

Call Info

Toll free (in US and Canada): 888-426-6840
Access code: 6460142#
Caller pay alternative number: 215-861-6239

Full list of global access numbers