[wtp-dev] Please ready the New & Noteworthy for M3

It's time yet again to put together the New and Noteworthy for the latest
milestone.  The place holders for M3 are in the web site repository and
you can browse the in-progress version at
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/3.3M3/  .  As usual, if a
project doesn't have anything written up when I go to update our news
feed, I'll just comment out their link to it from the overview page.

To set your workspace up to edit your project's contents, Committers
should connect to the web site CVS repository at
:extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse and either check out the
contents of the /www/webtools folder, or just the folder for this
milestone at  /www/webtools/development/news/3.3M3.  Like the rest of our
Indigo-ized web site, we use a PHP-based XSL transformation on the XML
contents to generate our web pages.  The transform means we're not all
editing individual web pages directly, helping us keep a consistent
layout.   Opening the XML files locally in a web browser will allow you to
see them in a rendered form, albeit without the Indigo styling.  The pages
themselves are loosely organized around groups of projects, but that's
always subject to being changed if Committers decide so.

So, for any new Committers, what goes into a New & Noteworthy?  Simply
put: additions that users will see, and hopefully, be delighted with.
Screenshots are a must .  Showing the diversity of the platforms we all
work on is fine, but be mindful to crop images them so the final resultant
page fits in the display resolutions our users would have.  API additions
or changes, significant version number updates, and especially migration
information should instead be recorded in a yet-to-be-created "New Help
for Old Friends" document.  As always, if there are any questions, let me
know.

Thanks all,
Nitin Dahyabhai

Eclipse WTP Source Editing and JSDT