Re: [wtp-dev] 3.2.2 SDK update site

No. 'updates' is old (3.1.2) and won't be removed, but won't be added to.

Which pages do you see this on? I assume you mean webpages? perhaps some projects need to update their metadata?

From:        Nitin Dahyabhai/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/04/2010 11:49 AM
Subject:        Re: [wtp-dev] 3.2.2 SDK update site
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

That URL disagrees with the one we show on all of our pages: http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/updates/ .  Is everything at http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/repository/helios/ also at : http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/updates/ ?

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing and JSDT