[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] Why plug-ins never get deleted?
- From: Gabriel Petrovay <gabipetrovay@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 18:43:29 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=BkdJSmXO6r9A2LEOR/UdjIT90HpsG4pIOmWwAbkMtTI=; b=sFOf9velZ7PuMQxeVNSl29/MB2zDPJfHwa/+XIpo3KeNEX3hgGw+fEJwu0x23qY6Lo +Un3mqXjURqrMAfamvEbn2JIgigIQrLgfJ6mRzmamj1fiXanviPL4E8emJs4hJB1jpq1 1IuaT85t/2vY4GK0R0bhGlmLJJL5UhnTY1Edc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=CsRLim+T2oIclwyZG9AIMmzxPltxPjTAFV2STRjfk7A9dzqB9J/9eP/c0ZSN8e5imX vpY8vCJCQ/84vm9bGRHnxfD1jnQU0UnnPuZXZjyskFdWHZI02akaboUP1EnAWmxOeL9H eaRCUl6G48doG+xrX8XSzrd1iyBwFVBvwIeIk=
I installed several versions of some plug-ins. (uninstalling between installations) But at the end I get to have all versions of all plug-ins that I ever installed in the plugins directory of my eclipse. I also cleaned the "Installation History". Does anybody know how to get rid of the unused plug-ins?
Deleting does not work because when I try to install something else, it does not work any more, complaining that the missing plug-ins were missing.