[wtp-dev] Why plug-ins never get deleted?

Hi,

I installed several versions of some plug-ins. (uninstalling between installations) But at the end I get to have all versions of all plug-ins that I ever installed in the plugins directory of my eclipse. I also cleaned the "Installation History". Does anybody know how to get rid of the unused plug-ins?

Deleting does not work because when I try to install something else, it does not work any more, complaining that the missing plug-ins were missing.

Any clues?

Thanks!
Gabriel

--