[wtp-dev] Java EE Status Meeting on 9/9/2010 - CANCELLED

Folks,

      We have decided to cancel the Java EE Status meeting this week.  We
are still planning to have one on September 16th.  If any issues arise,
please contact the appropriate person (Chuck Bridgham, Kaloyan Raev,
myself, or another Java EE Tools committer) directly.
      Also, in preparation for the September 16th Java EE Status meeting,
please review/update plan items for WTP 3.3.  (We need to get our plan
finalized soon.)

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer