Re: [wtp-dev][SSE] Annotation underline won't refresh

After further investigation, it turns out that in AbstractLineStyleProvider, no style is attached to whitespace. When annotations are removed, no StyleRange are creates since there is no annotation underline to render.

I think that's really a bug in the SSE framework. Is there already a bug open for that?

Lionel