[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] Does WTP have JAX-RS tooling support in its roadmap?
- From: Tilak Sharma <tilak1233@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:52:14 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CfAyjaZH3q3fWKPweIEd06QHotlP84g3D313GK6/NFA=; b=UzrnmN4sRJfFM+1IXR+cMOv7YyNEGP9pbfvPviRx5uZCHJZAUDW9NcYwYjIwoXqmMz Vvk07t7KnWAhAEF9de2eVtPSDsTJJM9RkSUPmbousPPGQfh1UVawE6fkqaTbghjh5+Ka kPkeGji+kB06hPyFRZ0BvMysGjWG3IrQRQrBA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=OAL4ZrD8SPEThxt6yPc2AqovpjPtvHVGJnKeF3s27F/DybekACA9mVvjStTn12z22d UyhG9W00Cm1/LqJGP2z4Dq5jd5FVXhApnZGzGD9pq+/eufU1vryJBIMXgoMJv0kF7qop mf96bf+PTZNVH3YKlc+WHu26YgVmD9i9zXs18=
I am Tilak from Progress Software.
We build our product using eclipse and we are really inquisitive to know that,
does WTP have JAX-RS tooling support in its roadmap, in near future?
Similar to JAX-WS tooling we have in WTP, will there be
any JAX-RS tooling?
In WTP 3.2, I observe that JAX-RS facet has been
introduced, but no tooling is provided.
We posted a query in the eclipse wtp newgroup but we didn’t
get any reply, so I thought this mailing list would be better place to ask.