Re: [wtp-dev] Loading a ContentModel correctly

 So it has to be a Managed Model to get a baseLocation?

Anyways, I have a work around for this for the test cases, using the XMLCatalog, but it would seem to me that baseLocation URI should always be set even for unmanaged models that might be created from the file system or pulled in from the Net. I'm sure when I get to DOM Level 2 tests, some of this will show up.

Dave