From: "Simeonov, Emil" <emil.simeonov@xxxxxxx>
To: "wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/02/2010 07:12 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Service Interface & Data Types Editor Contribution        Proposal
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,

Herewith we declare our will and readiness to contribute the Service Interface & Data Types Editor as part of the Eclipse WTP Incubator project.

In short these are a WSDL 1.1 and a XSD editors, which aim to provide exceptional ease of use, development productivity and simplicity while still being powerful when it comes to the development of such artifacts as part of a SOA / BPM / Web Service deployments.

The detailed project proposal can be found  and reviewed here.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Service_Interface_and_Data_Types_Editors/Proposal

Kind regards,
Emil Simeonov

Emil Simeonov