[wtp-dev] Re: Problems with CVS?

>From the console I try:
 cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/webtools -q export
-r HEAD incubator/sourceediting/features/org.eclipse.wst.xquery.feature/feature.xml

and I get:
cvs export: warning: failed to open C:\Users\Gabriel\.cvspass for
reading: No such file or directory
cvs [export aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer

or

cvs export: CVS password file /home/sausalito/.cvspass does not exist
- creating a new file
cvs [export aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer

these are the outputs from a win32 and a linux machine.

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034

Back to the top