[wtp-dev] pin to taskbar

OS: windows 7 64 bit

On the prior version of eclipse I did “pin to taskbar”.  When I click on the icon in the task bar there would only be one icon for eclipse.

I just upgraded to eclipse helios 64 for windows.  Now when I do “pin to task bar” it still shows the traditional icon.  But when I click on the icon it now creates a second icon that has “Java EE IDE” on it.  This is really annoying.  There should only be one icon.  That is the point to pining the icon to your task bar.

I have attached an image.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell

Software Architect/DBA/Project Manager