[wtp-dev] Commit rights for Kiril Mitov have been expired

webtools.jeetools Committers,
Kaloyan Raev has expired the commit rights for Kiril Mitov (kmitov).  The
reason for this change is:

Kiril was a committer in the Java EE Tools and EJB Tools subprojects. He
left SAP some months ago and since then he does not execute any work as a
WTP committer. I met him recently and he told me that his plans are not
going to intersect with WTP any time soon. He agreed that I write this note
to the WTP PMC.

Back to the top