[wtp-dev] Declaring Build for wtp-R3.2.0-S: S-3.2.0RC3-20100529234347

Surprise! Raghu and I decided to take advantage of our +3 status, and produce one more RC3 build, to complete the fixes for the update URLs.
(We had overlooked releasing two of the scoreds of fixes, and given the way the aggregator and common repo work, one is as good as a dozen,
so now with zero incorrect ones there, we can better confirm all is well during RC3 rollout.

I confirmed via the map files that only the features changed (no code) so no need to re-rest.

Download Page:
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.2.0/S-3.2.0RC3-20100529234347

General Smoketest results page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results