Re: [wtp-dev] Hudson XSD test failure

Hi Dave,
I reviewed the JUnit. I believe the reason its failing is because its relying on the web schema contributed by the plug-in: org.eclipse.jst.standard.schemas.
To make the JUnit more robust and not depend on this plug-in we can incorporate a custom system catalog entry in the test itself. I'll attach the new test
as son as it is ready.

Regards,
Gabriel.

Inactive hide details for David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>

          David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          23/04/2010 10:54 AM

          Please respond to
          "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] Hudson XSD test failure

Just a note if you haven't seen it, there is a test failure with the XSD
Caching implementation on the Hudson server.

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-wst.xml/189/testReport/?

Dave