[wtp-dev] JSDT Libraries and Java classes

Hi,
I'm trying to make jsdt (editor, inference, etc.) understand that a lot of objects referenced from the JavaScript code are Java classes provided by another project in my workspace. I haven't been able to figure out how to alter the global scope to include a jar or .class files. So my first question is, is that at all possible?

If not, then I assume that I need to create prototypes for my Java classes. Is there any tool that can be used to automate that?

I guess that a third option would be to write my own classpath container. Has anyone done something similar?

Thanks,
Sven Asp

Back to the top