Re: [wtp-dev] Nominating Angel Vera as Server Tools Project Lead

+1

As David has already said, Angel has been effectively running the Server Tools project for some time now, and it's time for me to step aside and let him lead. I will continue to be a committer and involved in WTP, just not the daily running of server tools.

And let me not forget to thank all of you as well. Being Server Tools lead was thoroughly enjoyable for me - not just for the technical challenges and interesting problems, but for the people that it allowed me to work with.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for David M Williams ---03/30/2010 07:39:20 PM---In recent discussions with the WTP PMC, Tim deBoer wouldDavid M Williams ---03/30/2010 07:39:20 PM---In recent discussions with the WTP PMC, Tim deBoer would like to resign as Server Tools Project lea

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/30/2010 07:39 PM

[wtp-dev] Nominating Angel Vera as Server Tools Project Lead

Sent by:

wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

In recent discussions with the WTP PMC, Tim deBoer would like to resign as Server Tools Project lead, and we would like to nominate Angel Vera to be the new Project Lead. Tim would remain a committer and remain on the WTP PMC.

This change is motivated partially by Tim being pulled in many directions with other responsibilities, but mostly in recognition that Angel has effectively been doing the project lead work for some time: being responsible for the project's plans, triaging bugs, attending and reporting status, etc. Angel has been involved with Server Tools since the beginning, and is well placed to continue to lead the project into the future.

Please join me in confirming this new Lead, by voting +1 here on the wtp-dev mailing list. The current committers of servertools eligible to vote are listed below.

Timothy Deboer
Larry Isaacs
Angel Vera
David Williams