Re: [wtp-dev] Re: [Help Wanted] M9 jst.j2ee: General API disclosure/Cleanup

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the quick response. I digged a bit deeper into GSoC's guides and found how to submit a proposal. What should be the title of my proposal?

While I'm at it I'll ask a couple of questions. I haven't been working (or IRCing) on any of Eclipse's projects since I am working on my final year project and for a local company on something different until next week. My project's title is "Remote RCP"; it's quite an interesting idea, I can extend some more if you are interested. My doubt is if this would have any influence in me applying for Eclipse though GSoC as I may not be able to get much involved until the beginning of the project (May 24) if I were to get accepted.

Also, do I have to apply for an specific idea from Eclipse's list or can I choose several, none or a different one (I think for this one may be a bit late). It would be quite nice if I could accommodate my final year project research to one of the proposed ideas or as a brand new. The project "GWT Application Generation by PMF" relates to one of the parts of my project on the fact that I have to get deep knowledge about GWT (I used it about a year ago but has changed a bit since).

Thank you a lot,

Pablo.