[wtp-dev] No Status meeting next Thursday ... but still a declared build

I completely forgot to mention during status meeting yesterday ...

I think we should skip the usual weekly status call on Thursday, 3/25, since several of us will be at EclipseCon.
But if someone still wants it, let us know. And feel free to ask questions or raise issues on mailing lists ... its not
like we'll be on vacation or anything :)

We will, though, follow our usual rhythm of having a smoke test and declare I-build on Thursday, 3/26, as usual.