Re: [wtp-dev] Please ready 6's New and Noteworthy by status call on 11th

Hi Jesper,

I've added your notes to the N&N.

- Nick

From: Jesper Møller <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/11/2010 02:50 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Please ready 6's New and Noteworthy by status call on        11th
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi List

On 10/03/2010, at 02.45, Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:

To set your workspace up to edit your project's contents manually, connect to the web site CVS repository at :extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse and either check out the entire contents of the /www/webtools folder, or just /www/webtools/development/news/3.2M6 if you only want to work on this milestone's files.  No team project set file this time, sorry.

I also lack commit rights to this directrory, I hope somebody can apply the enclosed patch and PNG.

TIA, Jesper
[attachment "xml-catalog-new-and-noteworthy-patch.txt" deleted by NICHOLAS SANDONATO/Durham/IBM] [attachment "xml-catalog-editing.png" deleted by NICHOLAS SANDONATO/Durham/IBM]