Re: [wtp-dev] Please ready 6's New and Noteworthy by status call on 11th

Hey Michael,

I've added your notes to the N&N.

- Nick

From: Michael Rennie <Michael_Rennie@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/10/2010 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Please ready 6's New and Noteworthy by status call        on        11th
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nitin, I apparently don't have commit rights to the web stuff, so here is the patch for the JSDT debug N&N and the associated images.

Michael Rennie (See attached file: nan-jsdt-debug.patch)(See attached file: _javascript_-debug-images.zip)

Inactive hide details for Nitin Dahyabhai ---03/09/2010 07:46:48 PM---It's (past) time to put together the New and Noteworthy fNitin Dahyabhai ---03/09/2010 07:46:48 PM---It's (past) time to put together the New and Noteworthy for our latest milestone. The templates fo