[wtp-dev] Final Java EE IDE Packages ready for final testing

If you are able, please help test the probably final Java EE IDE Packages.
Today (Friday) is best, but anytime before next Wednesday would be helpful.
(If a bad problem is found, at least we'd know about it before the release).

Currently, it is the 20100218-1611 build on
http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

Java EE IDE Package

win32.x86
linux.x86
linux.x86_64
macosx.x86
macosx.x86_64
macosx.ppc

Any platform is good to test. I won't formally be "tracking" who's testing what ... but if you see any major issues, please open a bug to let us know.

Also, if you want to play with the update site, Galileo SR2 staging content is at

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/