[wtp-dev] webtools.jsdt project provisioned: what's next?

"Webmaster(Matt Ward)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 02/17/2010 10:05:29 AM:
> From: "Webmaster(Matt Ward)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> The webtools.jsdt project is all set up and ready to go!

JSDT has now been provisioned as its own project under WTP.  The next step would be to move the existing JSDT modules into the new location, but I'm pretty sure David handled the specifics of that when the WST and JST projects were first split (alternately, I wasn't paying attention that time or this really isn't the next step).  I'm guessing this is something we'd want to schedule very carefully, at least to keep the builds from failing at an inopportune part of the week?

And to our newest Committers, Simon and Michael, I believe the same question is in order?  How soon do you want to begin moving your modules in?

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing