From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/02/2010 12:09 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Confirmation Vote for Carl Anderson as Common Project Lead
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Konstantin Komissarchik has resigned his role as WTP Common Project

Lead, due to increasing time commitments in other areas of his work. We

thank him for his many, great, past contributions to WTP ... and his

future ones! He will remain as a committer, and we sincerely look

forward to continuing to work with him in WTP and Eclipse.

I, and the Web Tools PMC, would like to nominate Carl Anderson to

assume the role of Common Project Lead.

Carl is well known by everyone on the project, has a large piece of

code there, and has already been doing many of the responsibilities of

Project Lead: reporting status, organizing plans, keeping others aware

of deadlines, etc. Carl well represents the spirit of Eclipse; care of

APIs, exemplary implementation and tools, collaboration, care and

feeding of the ecosystem, and mentoring those new to WTP. So he will

make a great Project Lead.

The current state and status of the Eclipse Portal is that we get to

conduct this confirmation vote the old-fashioned way, here on the

mailing list. The following are the current Common committers that can

vote. Please join me with a '+1' for welcoming Carl as Common Project

Lead.

  Carl Anderson

  Chuck Bridgham

  Nitin Dahyabhai