[wtp-dev] connecting wtp with tomcat in eclipse on mac

Hi all,

as the subject suggests, I tried to launch a server project but I cannot find a Apache Tomcat server runtime environment. I have eclipse 3.5.1, the newest WTP, I installed Tomcat 5.5.28 and I tried it on it's own and it is working, but I cannot get it working with the WTP/Eclipse. Can you please help me? I became very desperate since I am looking for a long time on the web and I can't seem to fix the problem. I really don't know what is missing?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Deksa

Back to the top