[wtp-dev] New server type definition

Hello All,

I'm trying to extend the "servers view" adding a new server type by following the example of the book "Eclipse Web Tools Platform" (Chapter 12). The new server I am trying to add is a plug-in that I've developed...

If I launch the server extension plug-in, click on new server... I see the type of the server I've defined, but clicking on next I get the following error: "No server type definition"

Any idea about what the problem could be?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Cristina

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente.