[wtp-dev] Re: How to add the rename action to the extensions tab of the property view of wsdl editor

No answer? In fact, I just want to know how to add a action to the popupmenu of the extension tab of the properties view of the wsdl editor. On the left of the extension tab, there is a treeviewer. In the source codes of the extension tab, I found these action: New and Remove are added by a menulistener. But no any extension point can be used to contribute my own action to the popupmenu.
I add a popupmenu action in my plugin, but can't be shown in the popupmenu of the treeviewer. I think it must be replace by the menulistener.

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot!