Re: [wtp-dev] ASTView for JSDT

Jacek Pospychala <jacek.p@xxxxxxxx> wrote on 12/08/2009 06:10:36 PM:
> btw. ASTVisitor (astview.GenericVisitor class) in that ASTView is
> skipping some nodes (see attached diff for details).
> Is that intentional or shall I open a bug?

Unintentional, as all I did during the "porting" was to remove references to ASTNode types that we don't have (mostly related to Java5 generics).  Thanks for spotting it.  Any thoughts about the JDT JEView (Java Element View)?  I think a similar port could be made, albeit limited due to the ways that JS is structurally different from Java and how that can mess up the semantics for determining what's "selected".

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing