Re: [wtp-dev] extending the jsp editor

Andrew Eisenberg wrote:
Well, I made some changes to the grammar and the skeleton file, and
ran the tests.  Unfortunately, the changes I made will not allow the
new grammar to be compiled using the old version of jflex.  Also, I
have 8 tests failing.  I can create a bug report and attach the new
grammar file.

I expected that they'd not be able to compile with both versions unmodified--it's the price we pay for not keeping within JFlex's APIs. Attaching the changed version to a bug would be most helpful, assuming you mean changes made to port the grammar forward, and not for its use with gsps.

--
---
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top