Re: [wtp-dev] extending the jsp editor

Andrew,
The archive of versions on SourceForge likely ends at 1.3.0 because 1.2.x
predates its existence as a SourceForge project.  We've not made it a
priority to update that tokenizer's specification to be compatible with
newer versions of JFlex, since as you saw it makes use of a number of
internals specific to code generated with that version.  A number of other
tokenizers in WTP are properly API clean and can always be generated with
the latest and greatest JFlex.  A thorough Google search or a polite
request on the jflex-users mailing list should yield an answer.

My own investigations when it was first released showed the internals of
code generated by 1.3 to be vastly different than 1.2.2's, but I'm told
that 1.4's is actually pretty similar.  Any interest in helping us update
our files?

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai