From: David M Williams [mailto:david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 6:40 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Informally Promoted Build for wtp-R3.2.0-I: I-3.2.0-20091127073002

At our status meeting last week, we decided we would not have a declared build this week, since so many were out on holiday.

But a few days after the meeting, some committers (not in the US :) said they would like a build promoted to 'downloads' to enable some early adopter testing and development, since M4 is not that far off.

So, I'll promote this latest build, but call it "informally promoted" instead of "declared" since it has not been tested as we normally do.

I will leave it "invisible" if you look at the plain downloads page, http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/, but if you know this whole URL you can get right to it.

Download Page:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.2.0/I-3.2.0-20091127073002/

Hopefully this will prevent people from casually downloading it, thinking it was just like every other I-build. Hopefully it is a good build, but since we have not smoke tested it, we can not confidently say much about it.

There are a few JUnit failures that appear significant. They occur in the JSF tests, but suspect they are due to changes made elsewhere?

Back to the top