[wtp-dev] use case for JavaScript Class file viewer

hi,
what's the use case for JSDT's Class File viewer?
I know it's copy of JDT's Class file viewer. In JDT *.class files are quite different than source *.java files but this is not the case for JavaScript, right? All I could see in source code, is that class viewer (and IClassFile interface) is supposed to be used in non-editable JS files - how to make use of that from JSDT UI?

thanks

Jacek

Back to the top