[wtp-dev] how to display a element from other spe in the wsdl editor

Hi all,

For now, I am working on extending the wsdl editor to support ws-bpel partnerlinktype.
I add a action on a porttype to generate bpel partnerlinktype and give a label provider
for the bpel partnerlinktype.
But I only can get the generated partnerlinktype in the extensions tab of the property view.
How can I get the bpel partnerlinktype display in the wsdl editor?

If I want to display the partnerlinktype in the outline view, I need to extend the wsdl modle?
How to do this?

For now, I can use a wsdl element, for example  a porttype, in eclipse bpel editor, if I change
the porttype operation in the wsdl editor, in the bpel file ,will change it automatically.
But if I change the reference porttype name of a partnerlinktype, the porttype in the bpel file
will not change automatically.
I want to know, how can I make the change will be done automatically?

Thanks a lot!!

Grid

Back to the top