Re: [wtp-dev] Problem with extending Web Page Editor

Ian Trimble wrote:

Nicolas,

This mailing list is for development of the Web Tools Platform itself. Future questions regarding the JSF Tools subproject (which developed and maintains the Web Page Editor also) would be better directed to the newsgroup

Oh and it does look like Nicolas did try the newsgroups first, as I found his posting in the WTP newsgroup.

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=148

Just something we as committers need to keep in mind to look through both the main forum and our sub forums.

Dave

Back to the top