[wtp-dev] Problem with extending Web Page Editor

Hi

 I extended my Web Page Editor in Eclipse Europa by creating a Plugin Project and using Design-Time Tag Metadata.
In Eclipse Europa everything worked fine. Now I would like to upgrade to Galileo, the online help documentation seems to be the same, so i thought the plugin should still be working.
To describe what i wanted:
I created a new Tag in an xml file(that is included into my plugin project) for a Tag library:

<entity id="spocPage" type="tag">
<trait id="dt-info"

<value xsi:type="dti:DTInfo"

<tag-convert-info

<operation id="CustomTransformOperation"

<parameter value="com.swisslog.spoc7.jsf.common.SpocPageOperation"
/>
</operation

<operation id="CopyChildrenOperation"
/>
</tag-convert-info

<tag-decorate-info id=
"vpd-decorate-design"
needBorderDecorator="true"
/>
</value

</trait

</entity>

As the online help describes the transform method in the class SpocPageOperation(i appended it to the mail) should be called.
But if i debug the plugin project, and set a breakpoint at the strart of the transform method nothing happens, the method is never called.
So the element i just created on the Web page editor doesn't appear as i described it in the transform method, i just can see a bold red name of the tag written down.
I tried a lot of things, but because of the docoumentation that is similar to europa i thought i dont have to...
So maby you know where i could find the error.

It would be verry helpful if you could answer this.

Kind Regards,

Nicolas Sax

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message, if he/she is not named as addressee. The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does not guarantee the virus free transmission of this message.