[wtp-dev] Re: HTML Editor Slow Typing

Added a ticket:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/post_bug.cgi

On 10/10/2009 12:01 PM, Ole Ersoy wrote:
Ooops - I was wrong.  The problem is in both editors, regardless of
whether WTP is installed or not. However the problem is specific to
editing javascript. When I type fsadjflsdjflsdjflsdjflsal inside a non
<script> element, it renders immediately, however when I type it in a
<script> element, it takes 12 seconds to render.