From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Hutchinson
Sent: 24 September 2009 15:39
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Issue generating stub classes from WSDL

Hi Robert,

I haven't run into this problem before, but it seems that you could be missing the wsdl4j jar. If you use the web services wizard to create your classes from a WSDL then all the required jars should be copied into your project and everything should work. There is a tutorial about creating axis2 web services on the wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Creating_a_top-down_Axis2_Web_service

If that tutorial doesn't help we can continue this discussion on the newsgroup.

Mark Hutchinson, IBM Toronto Lab
Software Developer, Rational Java Web Services Tools
D3-341, 8200 Warden Avenue, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 905-413-3841 Email: mahutch@xxxxxxxxxx
Inactive hide details for "Robert Baldock" <robert.baldock@xxxxxxxxx>"Robert Baldock" <robert.baldock@xxxxxxxxx>

"Robert Baldock" <robert.baldock@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/23/2009 10:23 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[wtp-dev] Issue generating stub classes from WSDL

Back to the top