From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mario Wirth
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 5:52 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] How to geet the WTP server path via API?

Hello community,

I would like to write a small java program to find out the server path and the deploy path which is configured in the server configuration file of the web tools for eclipse. I use the tomcat server v 5.5.

Is there an API  function available to realise that? Can anyone provide a little example?

Thanks a lot for your help.

With kind regards

Mario Wirth

Back to the top