From: Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez <lfpg.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/17/2009 10:40 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] WTP is removing temporary folders on every publish
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi.
I'm using Eclipse Galileo, and have a web project under a Tomcat 6 server using Lucene for full-text indexing.
Lucene creates the indexes in a folder under the project deploy path.
However, every time I save a file in eclipse, the server publish is removing the index folder, which is a pain, as it renders the application unusable, and I have to stop, start so indexes are recreated (which also takes a long time, depending on data).
Is there a way to make WTP not removing folders which are not in the workspace?
Thanks.
--
Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez