[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] WTP is removing temporary folders on every publish
- From: Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez <lfpg.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:39:38 -0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:organization:to:subject :date:user-agent:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :message-id; bh=tophdEpxDaRTI0wQnOexPYSOVUBFlBY1CGPKh6+Jf1c=; b=wlmAe0EwDd94vmYK+TqKzGL6G3X29EIEM1OGBkDR2SlbDR+1eDLMZRY7J22KqZ65mn 9FSVQx+ELykgI2NrsWdNDDZt5IRjS+LyoBPFDLNr3Q/Q5Q7vkk+G5S6m4QaUZuWqWuJX 34b8LndO8BdoI/RnYNR9gxyfheFTqlaDKF2Yc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:organization:to:subject:date:user-agent:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:message-id; b=rcCpNhzs0t99LhPP3CKQA8ftspIRpfg54SxF2fA6ebG4RmeMuFU8WTAw4oC3dog9TK 9DyVribTto9uBNAVcrubJA5bR78oP71Jj5K+f/02t2BSBc2fDDz1OOhsGTKB0RwQMlhz CN9SyOI+YryP8vjybpi2vN0jc/fYBVuYJYZCg=
- Organization: FreeIT
- User-agent: KMail/1.12.0 (Linux/2.6.28-13-generic; KDE/4.3.0; x86_64; ; )
I'm using Eclipse Galileo, and have a web project under a Tomcat 6 server using Lucene for full-text indexing.
Lucene creates the indexes in a folder under the project deploy path.
However, every time I save a file in eclipse, the server publish is removing the index folder, which is a pain, as it renders the application unusable, and I have to stop, start so indexes are recreated (which also takes a long time, depending on data).
Is there a way to make WTP not removing folders which are not in the workspace?
Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez