From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:35 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] CSSTokenizer CVS location

I believe they are all in sse.core, e.g.

/org.eclipse.wst.sse.core/DevTimeSupport/SedModel/CSSTokenizer/devel/CSS
Tokenizer.jflex

From:
"Roy Ganor" <roy@xxxxxxxx>
To:
<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
08/12/2009 11:15 AM
Subject:
[wtp-dev] CSSTokenizer CVS location
Sent by:
wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I was looking for the CSSTokenizer.jflex file under the
sourceediting/development folder and couldn?t find it.
Any chance someone directs me to that location?

Thanks for your time,
wtp-dev mailing list
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx