[wtp-dev] Please ready the New and Noteworthy for M1 by status call on August 13th

Hello everyone,
It's that time again, when we get to show the fruits of our labors since the last release was feature-frozen. The templates for M1 have been added to the web site repository and you can preview the current draft version at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/3.2M1/ . As usual, if a project doesn't have anything written up when I go to update our news feed on the 14th, I'll just comment out their link to it from the overview page, no fuss, no muss. I'd like to have it completed by our status call on the 13th if possible.

To set yourself up to edit your subproject's contents manually, connect to the web site CVS repository at :extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse and either check out the entire contents of the /www/webtools folder, or just /www/webtools/development/news/3.2M1 if you only want to work on this milestone's files.

And don't forget that API additions or changes, significant version number updates, and especially migration information should be recorded in "New Help for Old Friends V" (http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_Help_for_Old_Friends_V ). It never hurts to advertise your new APIs there since it's not what the "New and Noteworthy" is for. As always, if there are any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know through the mailing list, or directly if needed.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing